AIBBC 2021 follows on the success of the past highly successful conferences held in 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2020 (online). Continuing the trend of the past conferences, AIBBC 2021 will bring together leading scientists from a broad spectrum of research disciplines to discuss and share scientific knowledge, interact and network on the most pressing problems in health, agriculture and environment especially in resource-limited regions such as Africa. AIBBC 5th will take place in November 2021 in the beautiful lakeside city of Kisumu in Western Kenya.
AIBBC 2021 Highlights
• Workshops in advanced biomedical and clinical technologies to be conducted by world class scientists including Prof. Paul Robinson of Purdue University, among others.
• Keynote lectures by leading scientists in different fields, including biotechnology, healthcare, agriculture and environment.
• Opportunities to interact with and build international research networks with African scientists.
• AIBBC biodiversity tour will give you the opportunity to experience Africa’s nature at its best.
• Students and young researchers can look forward to opportunities to present and be mentored by leading scientists from across the globe. In addition, attractive AIBBC best presentation and travel awards will also be up for grab.
AIBBC 2021 will feature:
• Outstanding training workshops in biomedical technologies
• Conference featuring plenary/invited talks, oral and poster presentations
• Exciting biodiversity tours
Call for Abstract Areas
AIBBC 2021 invites you to submit an abstract in all areas of life sciences, biotechnology and biomedical research and education. Both basic and applied researches with potential application in health, including diagnostics, therapeutics, drug development, healthcare management, quality of life improvement etc
For Workshop Registration click link below:
For Conference Call for Abstract Submission, Click link below:
Deadline: 7th September 2021