- To implement an effective quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 by establishing procedures to enhance access to quality university education and support undertaking of research and development.
- To strengthen linkages for community services, extension and outreach by offering timely service through reaching out to the community using well thought our research and outreach programmes.
- To maintain efficient and effective communication between members of staff and university customers to improve performance of internal administrative and institutional support structures
- To increase the income base to fund programmes and expand the physical infrastructure of the university to facilitate provision of the highest quality service or product at committed cost and on time.
- To continuously monitor and review performance of university structures and systems to ensure continual improvement of our services to our customers.